TomKin Consulting, LLC
Remote – Parttime Position
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the creation, editing, and production of a variety of videos on our online platforms. You will collaborate with our production and Social Media Teams and be empowered to grow, stretch and show your skills. We ask our interns to be persistent, mentally agile, creative, diligent and committed to excellence.
Tomkin Consulting, LLC is looking for a creative and purpose-driven video editor intern to join our team! Are you looking to gain hands-on experience as part of the growing video production and post-production team? As part of TomKin Consulting, LLC’s unpaid internship program, you will be immersed in the challenging and ever-changing world of video production. You will be empowered to grow, stretch and show your much-desired skills every day you’re in the office. We ask our interns to be persistent, mentally agile, creative, diligent, and committed to excellence.
Full semester-length with the hopes of turning into a contract part-time position (roughly 5-10 hours a week)
Our internships are completely virtual. Work from home or anywhere else that is convenient for you! We offer internships semesterly, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship with the hopes of turning into a paid position. We will provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network and grow.
Working for TomKin Consulting, LLC will allow you to work on a team, as well as do the following:
- Edit video content and design audio in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Create motion graphics and special effects in Adobe After Effects
- Assist with footage ingestion, metadata tagging, editing, and media organization
- Work with the video production team to plan for the best possible end result
- Contribute to the small details that make a huge difference including working directly with Script Writer and Director
- Willingness to learn on the job, including some independent projects
- Implementing company policies, processes, and ensuring compliance
- Skillset in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Audition, Illustrator
- Proficiency in Mac OS X, Gmail, Google Docs
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- An eye for cinematic compositions
- Above-average technical competencies – you’ll need to be able to learn, manage, and develop processes in a remote environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills – specifically pertaining to Premiere, After Effects, and Media Encoder
- Proactive communication habits
- Drive to create high-quality work
Other jobs at TomKin Consulting, LLC
Social Media Intern