TomKin Consulting, LLC
Remote – Parttime Position
Tomkin consulting is looking for a creative and driven graphic design intern to join our team!
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the graphic design and production of a variety of content on our online platforms. You will collaborate with our UI/UX and Development Teams to create stunning graphics in order to support our ongoing website design projects and marketing initiatives.
Full semester-length with the hopes of turning into a contract part-time position (roughly 5-10 hours a week)
Our internships are completely virtual. Work from home or anywhere else that is convenient for you! We offer internships semesterly, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship with the hopes of turning into a paid position. We will provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network and grow.
Working for TomKin Consulting, LLC will allow you to work on a team, as well as do the following:
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud – especially Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, and/or Illustrator.
- Experience working in Sketch desired.
- Willingness to learn on the job, including some independent projects.
- All assigned design projects, local marketing of skills, and company services.
- Implementing company policies, processes, and ensuring compliance.
- Following company business model for associates on business development.
Other jobs at TomKin Consulting, LLC
Social Media Intern
Related Job Openings
Video Editor Intern
TomKin Consulting, LLC – Remote- View Listing
Blog Writer Intern
TomKin Consulting, LLC – Remote – View Listing