TomKin Consulting, LLC
Remote – Parttime Position
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the writing and production of a variety of content on our online platforms.
This is a part-time, virtual intern position assisting with the writing and production of a variety of content on our online platforms. Your main responsibilities will include researching ideas and facts pertinent to the content, writing blog posts and articles, and formulating attention-grabbing strategies to help spread awareness about TomKin Consulting, LLC. If you have a passion for writing and have the talent for coming up with creative ideas, we want to hear from you!
Full semester-length with the hopes of turning into a contract part-time position (roughly 5-10 hours a week)
Our internships are completely virtual. Work from home or anywhere else that is convenient for you! We offer internships semesterly, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship with the hopes of turning into a paid position. We will provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network and grow.
- Working for TomKin Consulting, LLC will allow you to work on a team, as well as do the following:
- Assist in launching blogs with a fast working team that has deadlines to meet
- Create 1-2 blog posts and articles that are unique to each client – we aim for 2,000 words.
- Conduct internet research to find timely articles and websites that will compete with other top-notch companies.
- Team editing for blog entries to share via different channels.
- Attend weekly team meetings with the social media supervisor
This is a learning environment; we do not expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior knowledge relating to blog writing, digital marketing, or social media management are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn!
Other jobs at TomKin Consulting, LLC
Social Media Intern